Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a rear fender

I have a 29 Rugby 1 ton and am looking for a rear fender. Have built a new ash cab and have most of the engine work machined but not assembled. Long term project.
Also if anyone has a distributor adaptor for the back of the generator and a distributor for a W5 engine that would help.
Truck has a 4 speed with a large rotary gear pump on the front. Any info on this would be interesting as it does not seem to feed anything.
Thanks
Ron

Where Are You From? Smiths Fals Ontario Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 29 Rugby 1 ton

Re: Looking for a rear fender

Hello neighbour ... you note the 29 Rugby near Ashton for sale I just put in Forum not far from you ?

Perhaps you might want to join EOVAR as well, says he, pushing our 1932 and prior registry of vehicles. Up to 50 members now with 98 vehicles from 1904 to 1932. Terry Irish in Smiths Falls is one of the registry contacts. No meets, its a registry of owners and vehicles with the idea that someone might have a same vehicle you, can ask about yours, or post want ads in The Vintage Wheel a quarterly small few sheets by mail or email. Think they asked $10 donation for postage / paper when I joined almost 3 yrs ago.

Ah kept the emailed registry form and it says ... A suggested donation at sign-up is $10 to fund the printing and mail process, only if you have selected the “Postal Mail” preference. I'll email you the info

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club