Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Meet East Coast Chapter

Plans are being made for an East Coast meet for this coming spring. The dates are Thursday May 12th thru Sunday May 15th. It will be in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Final details are still being worked out and will be available shortly. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me. Bill

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1928Durant

Re: Spring Meet East Coast Chapter

Hi Bill, way to go! Get an early start on this meet. I hope we'll make the Gilmore Museum? Never been there but looks and sounds like a great place. Michigan has to be beautiful in the spring. Thanks for running with this. Now all the Durantonians need to start planning their early vacations.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

I will miss another spring meet. That is the same weekend as the National Architects Convention in New Orleans.

BUT, we are already planning for the annual meeting in Vancouver.

Happy Thanksgiving

charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA HI

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

Hi Bill,
Will be there if health permits. Really looking forward to seeing all of my Michigan friends.
Thanks for your efforts...HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

Yates

Where Are You From? Four Oaks, NC

Do You own a car built by Durant? 23 Durant Touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club