Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New repro Durant parts

Fooling around in Google search under Durant Parts came across this site

http://www.vintageandclassicreproductions.com/durant.htm

D hub caps for 28 - 29
Vacuum tank tops

Only $1825.00 Australian each with exchange carb for U2 (and UX2 ?) carb used on the 1930's 22A motors. There you go Ken a new carb for your coup. lol

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Re: New repro Durant parts

Hey Norm these guys are already listed on the Left side of this page under Durant Parts. I've bought some inside door handles from them and the quality was great. They poor in Stainless Steel so they will last and they already polish up like Nickel. I recommend them.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

My error Mike .. just thought I had found a new spot for us. I knew in the back of my mind someone down under made D parts. Same in Argentina I believe.

Also hit another site that has Frank W mentioned a few times as Durant parts seller, as well as the Butters lads. Don't ask me as I was just playing with Google search and going into sites. Bing is about useless for search engine. Johnson Welding in Ottawa who made my new gas tank and straps, doesn't come up at all in Bing, but several sites do in Google for Johnson's and what they can make and customizing cars. Found the same thing over and over, looking for things, nothing Bing and lots in Google.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Speaking of the '28-'29 Durant "D" caps, this past summer I cast some aluminum wire wheel D caps with a small furnace that I built...The pattern was from an original cap that I modified and lenthened to accomidate 5/16" ball snaps from McMasters, the caps were sanded and then polished with an 8" harbor freight polisher...Anyway, a fun project, also cast a few pairs of Landau Irons.

Bill.

D Hubcaps

Photobucket

Where Are You From? Yuma, AZ / Leavenworth, WA

Do You own a car built by Durant? '23 A-22 Touring / 29 model 40 Coupe

BILL,
THOSE CAPS AND BARS ARE REALLY AWESOME. I WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE THEM ON MY CARS IF I HAD THAT STYLE....CONGRATS ON A JOB WELL DONE....GARY K

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club