Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fun at hershey

hello....i just got back from hershey...still lots of stuff out there....too much walking for a fat man....i really need to get a scooter or golf cart..
saw larry fogarazzo, jim genmell....and another maryland club man whose name i believe was lundquist...sorry, my memory ain"t great......but it was nice to gather with durantonians even if we did not have an official place to do so...maybe next year will be better....regards, gary k

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

Re: fun at hershey

Larry had a great time too, he said it was good to see you!! Thanks for the pack of stuff... have not even looked through it yet..
Larry says that everything is so different from the last time I was there. Now it is all paved, and about 36 miles of vendors. He was pooped after being there for two weeks.
His favorite van blew an engine on the way home :(
Other than that all is well.
~C

Where Are You From? Southern Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many :)

Re: fun at hershey

hello carol,
all is well here....my franklin friend, DOUG HULL, should call you as soon as he comes home from vegas...wife needed some paybacks from hershey i guess....regards, gary k

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club