Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANOTHER GREAT "DURANT PARTNER" ARRIVES

HELLO FRIENDS....AS USUAL, ANOTHER EXCELLENT DURANT PARTNER IS OUT. THE STORY OF GRAHAM MOCK AND HIS CAR WAS MOST AMAZING....BUT THOSE WHO MET THE MAN AND HIS LOVELY WIFE AT THE MEET HE ATTENDED IN U.S., NO DOUBT FOUND HIM TO BE AN AMAZING AND INTERESTING PERSON.
IT WAS, WITH SOME SORROW THAT WHILE READING THE STORY OF GRAHAM'S "JIMMIE DURANT" I READ THAT I HAD APPARENTLY MET MY "DEMISE"....WHICH UNTIL NOW HAS NOT BEEN MADE KNOWN TO ME. . OF COURSE...I THEN REALIZED THE WRITER MEANT THE SECOND DURANT CLUB "DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS", JEFF GILLIS....NOT THE ORIGINAL FOUNDER OF THE DURANT CLUB WHICH WAS ME, GARY KAUFFMAN....
CONSEQUENTLY, I WILL RETURN ALL FLOWERS AND SYMPATHY CARDS SHOULD THEY ARRIVE THAT ARE SENT TO MRS. K...
THANX FOR YOUR CONCERN....GARY K

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

Re: ANOTHER GREAT "DURANT PARTNER" ARRIVES

Gary:
I believe that the meet Graham attended was the one in Fort Erie, Ontario, CANADA.
I agree that he and his wife are certainly top notch people as are all those that I have met in New Zealand.
Sorry that Mary Carolyne and I will not be able to attend the meet in Lancaster. We will be travelling around the Maritimes in our motorhome. But we will be thinking of you.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Re: ANOTHER GREAT "DURANT PARTNER" ARRIVES

HELLO GORD, ENJOY YOUR TRIP....IT SOUNDS GREAT....WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF PICS AND YOU KNOW I WILL SEND A COPY DISK OF WHAT I TAKE....

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

The Durant Motors Automobile Club