Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1922 star touring for sale

Hello i have a 1922 star touring car that i would like to sell i have lots of parts for this car.Here are some pictures of it and i still have another box of little parts that i did not take pics of. I have paper work from orig owner that sold it to the guy i got it from. Pictures from the 60 s moving permit and other paperwork.I got three motors two transmissions extra cowl with front doors seat springs all wheels extra gas tank two radiators extra muffler and other stuff. I want $4000.00 obo. Trades what do you have. Please call jeff in barstow calif. 760-221-7919 or email me @ millbs@msn.com
Thank you for your time. I dont know how to load the pictures to this article so send your email address and i will send the pictures to thank you.

Where Are You From? barstow calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1922 star touring

Re: 1922 star touring for sale

Hi Jeff,

Would this be the same 1922 Green Star touring car from Barstow that I recieved pictures of a couple of years back?...One picture of the engine compartment clearly showed the radiator goosneck pipe split open from likely being frozen, at the time I had concerns that their may have been further frost dammage to the engine block and radiator...Could you please elaborate, Thanks much. Bill

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 A-22 Touring / 1929 model 40 Coupe

Re: 1922 star touring for sale

I just got this car a month ago it was never frozen there must be another one around the area. I will send you pictures send me your email address. Thank you.

Where Are You From? barstow calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1922 star touring

The Durant Motors Automobile Club