Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1917 Dort for Sale

I have a 1917 Dort Cloverleaf Roadster made in Flint Michigan for sale. It has a partially restored body, interior and chassis with the original four-cylinder Lycoming engine. We have a spare chassis for some parts and the original wooden braces for the top, that are deteriorating,that could be used as a template to make new ones, a couple of wheel rings for the back spare tire, and various other items that I don't know what they are. There are 2 original manuals. We have lots of wheel caps that say Dort. My father passed away in 2008 and I need to sell this to settle the estate now that the house has sold and I don't have a place to store it.
I thank members of this forum for replying to my previous post seeking information. All roads led to Stan Uher in Ontario who has been a tremendous help.
Asking $9400 (including the spare chassis) All reasonable offers will be considered.
I can respond to email with photos and other information. Thanks for considering this post.

Where Are You From? Gladstone, Oregon

Where Are You From? Portland, OR

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

Re: 1917 Dort for Sale

Would you sell the wheel caps seperate?

Where Are You From? New Brunswick, Canada

The Durant Motors Automobile Club