Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Roadster for Sale

Hello gentleman, I have been told that this car is a 1931 Roadster, I unfortunately no longer have the time it will take to finish this restoration. I have had several offers from people who want to turn this car into a street rod, but after researching the cars history and talking to several Durant enthusiasts I don’t want to let it go to someone who is going to chop and rod it. As I stated earlier, I believe it is a 1931 Roadster, the restoration is about 40% done, the car runs but smokes. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 860-982-8857.

Where Are You From? Enfield, CT 06082

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: Roadster for Sale

This car is currently listed on Ebay. I can't believe there have been no bids yet. No Reserve I believe!

Dave

Where Are You From? Iowa

I can't seem to find it on e-Bay. What is the number?

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Item number: 330447414414

it is no reserve but has a $8500 starting bid.....same as a reserve, don't u think ????

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

Yeah, no reserve but a starting bid of $8500.00? Much better to list it that way so a bidder can see if they are in the ballpark with what the seller has in mind. Isn't this the car that sold on ebay within the last year and the guy just tore into it, and did an amazing amount of work in a relative short time(at least as far as most restorations go)? Looks like he lost interest, even though it looks like he has the hard part done. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14 coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club