Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durantonions on Facebook

Any Durantonians on Facebook. I am.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: Durantonions on Facebook

Aye

AYE AYE

Where Are You From? penna

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DURANT 6-14 COACH, 1925 STAR ROADSTER

Guilty

Yep

Where Are You From? North of San Francisco

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

What is facebook?

Where Are You From? NJ CA HI

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes three of them

This will be as good an opportunity as any for me to find out. Ditto with Charlie, what is it, and what good is it?
What can you do with it that you can't do here??

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

My wife is on facebook, so is daughter and several other people that I know. I cannot figure out the benefit of facebook.

What ever happened to the old fashion method of communication, morse code?

charlie

There are several good reasons for having a Facebook page. In my case, I wanted to find coworkers from my two previous employers going back 20 years, to date I have located over 40 people that will result in a reunion dinner. In these hard economic times Facebook also serves as a tool to linkup with people that may provide a way to a job or better job.

Charlie it's a social networking site. The young people are on it more than us over the hill crowd, but the over the hill crowd is growing. I had a facebook site for my work. Often check it when doing background investigations on people. See what they are up to and what is their interests. Didn't have much on there until several months ago then decided to add photos, of both my hobbies and family. Have some of the Durant meets I've been to over the years, lots of good memories to share. Also have connected with several 2nd cousins I have not seen in 20 or so years and a co-worker I had not seen or heard from in 30 years. Just a place to find old friends and associates and keep up on what's going on. I was just curious as to how many Durantonians are on Facebook, looks like a couple.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Well, I will leave Facebook to all of you, I do not think that I will jump into that water at this time. I will let my wife and daughter tell me what is going on with the family and friends.

I do not even use text messaging, either call me or send an email, that is enough for me.

See you all in Lancaster.

charlie

The Durant Motors Automobile Club