Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1927 Star

Hi. My father has a 1927 Star, 2 door sedan, wooden wheels. Spare is on the back. He refurbished the inside and roof (35 yrs ago) but everything else is original (as far a I can tell or what he has told me). My circumstances do not permit me to keep the car. He is interested in selling it. He has one or two extra engines that he has cannibalized a part here or there from. And some odds and ends too. Some restoration (again) of the inside is needed. And It is in the Northwestern PA area. He had belong to this club for about 2 years (about 5-6 yrs ago). As of right now, I do not have photos. Within a couple of weeks, I hope to visit and take some. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Of course, if anyone is interested.....thanks.

Where Are You From? Pittsburgh, PA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Father does.

Re: 1927 Star

Bryan
Our President Frank Witkowski lives just outside of Pittsburgh so he can help you since he's so close. I'm sure he will chime in here, but you can email him at the link on the side under Contact Us.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

I am interested would like pic's and $$$$$ DON

Where Are You From? Utah

Do You own a car built by Durant? M4

Re: 1927 Star M

I deeply apologize for the lack of pics. the only other info I have is that it is a 4 cylinder. I guess it is called a model M. His price is not known yet. Trying to figure out something not too low or too unreasonable.

Where Are You From? Pittsburgh

Do You own a car built by Durant? Father does.

I would like to see pictures and also know what parts you have and pictures. Thanks Dave

Where Are You From? Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 27 Star Coach

Next weekend, I plan to take pics and I will post hopefully by the 21st. I do not have any presently. I will take some pics of the spare parts too.

Where Are You From? Pittsburgh

Do You own a car built by Durant? Father does. 1927 Star

Thanks you can e-mail directly if you like also.

Where Are You From? Colorado

Do You own a car built by Durant? 27 Star Coach

Photobucket

Where Are You From? PA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Father does; 1927 Star M

Photobucket

Where Are You From? PA

Do You own a car built by Durant? Father does; 1927 Star M

Photobucket