Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Durant Ready for Weekend Tour

I'm getting the Durant (Ole Besty) ready to run in next week's 100 mile Lowland Tour. I too part in this tour last year for the first time and had a fantastic time.

Below are a few pictures from last year.

Rick

Re: Durant Ready for Weekend Tour

RICK
EVERYTIME I SEE A PICTURE OF THE DURANT IT GETS BETTER
I HOPE THE ECONOMY TURNS AROUND ENOUGHT THAT I CAN GO TO SOME OF THESE SHOWN AN GET TO SEE IT IN PERSON
DAVE

Where Are You From? SO CAL

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DEVAUX, 1932 DEVAUX

Dave you're welcome up here anytime.

The old car clubs around here are a busy group and welcome all makes to many of their events.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

Day one had us dinning on home made BBQ while surrounded by a private collection of stunning motorcars. All of the cars are part of the Bertolotti collection.

Rick

http://www.dmacweb.com/bin/Day%201%20-%20Lowland%202010%20Santa%20Clara/index.html

Wow Rick what a collection of cars! Was that a Flint in there? Is this a personal collection or a museum collection? Someone sure took the time to acquire a good selection of early brass cars etc. Sounds like your having fun for sure. Keep us posted.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

The cars are a personal collection of one of the organizers of the event and last year ran several of the cars in the tour. No Flints that I noticed, but I must admit to being overwhelmed at the eye candy. I did see one pre Durant era Locomobile.

Today is going to be hot; it has been predicted to get up into the 90’s! Ole Besty my Roadster did well yesterday and is ready for the longer trip today. I have one passenger taking pictures and expect to reach the halfway point by noon.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? Fremont, CA

The Durant Motors Automobile Club