Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts for sale

I now have a few parts to get rid of. My trip to missouri supplied me with a lot more than I will ever use so if anyone needs these extra parts and pieces I will gladly sell them .
I have a motor- transmission- drive shaft-2 rims for wood wheels- starter- generator- distributer- carburator-fan and bracket-fuel pump-brake switch and bracket-front axle-rear axle (not good pinion gear and no axles) cross shaft for brakes (bent)8 wood spoke wheels( all need to be rebuilt) steerind column and box-4 springs-(front and rear)
probably have more that I have forgotten . Ask me and I will tell you what the price is ( really cheap) and I will get a shipping price.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Parts for sale

Should have added---this is from a 1930 durant--model 614 standard coupe

ken, are u going to lancaster pa meet in sept.??...if so i might be interested in a few parts for my 6-14...i can get them at lancaster when we meet if you go...gary k

Where Are You From? penna

Sorry Gary - I dont think I will be going this time--I would love to but been on to many trips lately--( the boss woman says thats enough.)
If you know anyone from this part of the country that is going I would be glad to send stuff with them.
Ken

ken, sounds good...will check when we get closer
gary

Where Are You From? penna

The Durant Motors Automobile Club