Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations Carol ! Partner Award

Hi All.....

Reading through the latest "Old Cars Weekly" I see that our great editor Carol Fogarazzo has once again won the Golden Quill Award for her outstanding effort on the Durant Partner.

I know that Carol puts a lot of time and effort into making each issue special for us Durantonians.

THANK YOU Carol for an outstanding job keeping the Partner one of the best Club publications. I really appreciate all you do.

Frank
---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 17 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Re: Congratulations Carol ! Partner Award

I second that! One of the best club magazines I've seen, and you can tell who the professional is for sure. Great work Carol!

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Congratulations Carol, Yoy deserve the award!
Thatks for all of your great work.

Rick

Congratulations Carol, both Annjean and I agree.

Where Are You From? Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star 1928Durant

Congratulations Carol. There is a lot of hard work put into each magazine and it often goes unrewarded or thanked. Recognition by your peers is one of the highest forms of praise. You deserve it.
Thanks for being our advertisement to the world.
Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

The Durant Motors Automobile Club