Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Locomobile parts needed; Name wanted

All,
At the Dayton meet last Saturday night while showing photos one of the Club members mentioned; "a friend was finishing up a high-end Locomobile", who had a lot of Locomobile parts!!

Whoops, I didn't get the club members name or telephone number, or his Friend's name? If anyone knows the club member? Or Please have him contact me with his friend's name and phone number or E-mail.

Thanks, H:(850)678-2687, W:(850)882-3862
Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? "New" 27 Locomobile 8-70, 25 Loco JR-8 Brougham, 26 Loco JR-8 Sedan, and JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Re: Locomobile parts needed; Name wanted

Hi Lance.....

I sent you an email with the contact info. One of your addresses bounced back. If you didn't get it email me.

Really enjoyed your "show & tell" about Locomobiles at the Dayton meet.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Re: Locomobile parts needed; Name wanted

Frank,
I did not get a call or e-mail (I fixed it). Please try again.

Thanks, Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? "New" 28 Locomobile 8-70, 25 Loco JR-8 Brougham, 26 Loco JR-8 Sedan, and JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club