Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sale of d65

I n Feb of this year there was an Email posted by Mister Roy Tunby out of Bozeman Montana. He was looking for a Durant. I replied to him about my D65 which I thought I might sell. I don't really have the expertise for this car. Although it was a very tough to part with it as I got it from my uncle it meant a lot to me. Over the course of time Roy and I worked out a deal. The weather was still bad at that time and i waited to meet Roy as he is 89 years old. Yesterday Roy and his son arrived and I must say Roy has made an impression on me that I will never forget. He is a real gentleman. The finest i have ever met.
I would like to thank everybody that has helped me out on the website over the past years. Roy is on his way back to Bozeman a 700 mile journey and i am waiting for an Email regarding his safe return. Please welcome Roy a new member of the Durant Community.He has a wealth of knowledge in the antique car field and will be a asset. I will try and post a picture I took of Roy before he left on his journey. I will be lurking on the site for years to come.

Where Are You From? Sherwood Park Alberta

Do You own a car built by Durant? Just sold my D65

Re: Sale of d65

Larry
Sorry to hear you sold the car, but glad it's going to a new owner who will not chop it or hot rod it. You did strongly suggest that he join the Durant Club right? Once a Durant owner always a Durant owner and a Durant family member. You will always be welcome on the forum and of course at any Durant meets.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

The Durant Motors Automobile Club