Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
x

Estimado Rick,te escribo para saber los colores de pintura que venian en mi auto,si me puedes enviar por mail un muestrario de las combinaciones que se hacian,por que estoy haciendo la chapa y pintura.
Y necesito saber también,el mail del dueño del auto Durant igual al mio en Paises Bajos,por que se que mi Durant es muy raro, y se fabricaron muy pocos, y solo encontre otro auto como el mio en Paises Bajos, y quisiera contactarme con el dueño de ese Durant.
Gracias por tu gentileza, un gran abrazo a la gran familia de los autos Durant del feliz propietario de Durant D60,Touring 1929.CARLOS

Where Are You From? Buenos Aires Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? Durant touring D-60 1929

Re: x

Translation as follows courtesy of Yahoo!Babelfish:
Further translation.(venian = "came",
Hacian = "they made")

Dear Rick I write, to know you the painting colors that venian in my car, if me you can send by mail a sample book of the combinations that are hacian, so that I am making the plate and painting. And I need to also know, the mail of the owner of equal the Durant car to mine in the Netherlands, so that my Durant is very rare, and very few made, and only encontre another car like mine in the Netherlands, and would want to contact to me with the owner of that Durant. Thanks for your gentility, a great hug to the great family of the Durant cars of the happy proprietor of Durant D60, Touring 1929.CARLOS

Where Are You From? Adelaide, Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? Rugby 1925 Tourer and Two Project Rugbys

Dear Rick I write, asking for the painting colors that came with my car, if you can send by mail a sample book of the combinations that were used, so that I can reproduce painting. And I need to also know, the mail of the owner of a similar Durant car in the Netherlands, my Durant is very rare, and very few were made, only could find another car like mine in the Netherlands, and would want to contact with the owner of that Durant. Thanks for your gentility, a great hug to the great family of the Durant cars from the happy proprietor of Durant D60, Touring 1929.CARLOS

Where Are You From? Argentina

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Thank you very much Frank and Ricardo for the translation.

I know the car in the Netherlands he asked about and I will need to perform some research before replying to his question.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club