Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Selling Print Ads at Dayton meet

Hello,
If you (or any others?) need any of my print Ads (Star, Durant,Flint Locomobile,Rugby Truck, etc.) let me know. I got a big "mixed" pile with my Loco parts!

I will bring a large pile of these "period" print Ads to sell cheap to club members ($4,$5 to $10, Or? depending on Size, Colors, Condition). TRYING to make some gas money for the trip from/to Florida. Thanks.

See you-all up in Dayton!
Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Re: Selling Print Ads at Dayton meet

Lance
Do you happen to have an Color ad pic for 1930 614 deluxe, I have the same body style as Mr. Yates Milton had only not running yet.
I will not be able to attend the spring meet.
Thanks Rory

Where Are You From? Salem, Va

Do You own a car built by Durant? 30 614 deluxe

Rory,
Hello up there in Virginia. I will look in my "load" of Ads and if I have one it's yours. Too many to go through right now, getting ready to leave.

After I get back from Dayton on the 25th I will contact you one way or the other. We can then work out the details if I have what you want.Okay.

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Thanks
That's fine with me.
Rory

Where Are You From? Salem, Va

Do You own a car built by Durant? 30 614 Deluxe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club