Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parts from me to you delivered by Kem McCormick?

Just putting it out there that since Ken offered.
I could send the distributor housings and other parts to Dayton.
Let me know by sunday night.
Franz

Where Are You From? North Vancouver,B.C. Canada

Re: Parts from me to you delivered by Kem McCormick?

Glad to be able to be of some assistance. I will be leaving here on Wed morning -the 14th - Have a couple of stops on the way but will be in Dayton on Wed the 21st if all goes as planned. See you all there.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Model 614- Deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Parts from me to you delivered by Kem McCormick?

Ken,
Thanks for the deal on the "possible" Loco Fr axle assembly.

It's a pleasure to deal with a good club member like yourself! Not trying to take advantage of other club members that need parts. Thanks again, I have a 25 Locomobile club member in Finland who might just need these brake parts.

Likewise I am also forwarding some "good" deals on to other club members up there.

If you (or others) need any of my other things; or print Ads (Star, Durant,,Flint Loco,Rugby, etc.) let me know. I will bring a large pile of these period Ads to sell cheap to club members. TRYING to make gas money.

"What goes around, comes around". See you-all up in Dayton.

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club