Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dayton Spring Meet Agenda

HI All....

Agenda for Dayton.....

See you there.....

Frank

Welcome Durantonians!

Welcome to the Spring meet of the DMAC. The following information and daily agenda should make this an enjoyable experience.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Dayton Mall
31 Prestige Plaza Drive
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Phone number: 937-434-8030
Frank Witkowski, cell phone # 412-759-9336

Remember the Hospitality room opens Wednesday evening April 21st join us to meet old and new friends. Bring your items for display or discussion. The room will be available all days of the meet.

Attached are directions to all our scheduled activities. Addresses are also included for your GPS. All activities are on a pay as you go basis. Attend any that you want. Be sure to check out the welcome packets (available in the hospitality room) for information about other Dayton activities.

Thursday April 22
Leave hotel at 10:00, travel to Wright/Dunbar Aviation Trail
@10 miles or 12 minutes away.
Address:
16 South Williams St, Dayton, Ohio 45402
Guided tour starts at 10:30
Evening 8:00 Durant Movies in the Hospitality room Bring any DVDs you have. We will show some old factory movies as well as fashion films
Friday April 23
Leave hotel at 10:00 travel to Citizens Motor Car Co (Packard Museum)
@ 10 miles or 12 minutes away.
Address:
429 South Ludlow St, Dayton, OH 45342
Tour starts @ 11:00

Evening 8:00 Chapter meeting Hospitality room. Planning for Lancaster National meet. Followed by Tech session.
Saturday April 24
Leave hotel at 9:30 travel to Huffman Prairie Interpretive Center, Wright Patterson AFB. @ 21 miles or 30 minutes away.
Address:
2380 Memorial Rd, Wight Patterson AFB, OH 45433
Guided tour starts at 10:30

See Yunz all in Lancaster Pennsylvania September 10-12 2010

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Re: Dayton Spring Meet Agenda

Thanks for the update Frank.
We are planning on arriving on Thusday morning before 10:00. Sounds like a great time.... see everyone there! Jim G.

Where Are You From? Ohio

Do You own a car built by Durant? Flint 80

Frank,
Thanks for the up date.
We hope to be there by 6:00 at the latest.

Do you have any knowledge of how many members are bring there Cars?
Ken and Dorothy Brink

Where Are You From? Muskegon, MI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Durant A-22

Hi Ken.....

Not sure of how many cars will be there. I know that a lot of the rooms have been reserved. Looks to be the largest attendance of any of our Spring meets.

Cathy & I will be there late afternoon. Have to stop and pick up some tires along the way.

See you there.......

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

i am sorry we cannot join you...good luck and safe jouney to all members ....hope to share pictures when you are done and home safe.....regards, gary and marcia

p.s. new carport is up ....durant coach top bows were only casualty of collapse....

Where Are You From? penna

I hope everyone has a grand time, wish I could be there.

Rick

The Durant Motors Automobile Club