Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dayton Ohio-here I come

Made the reservations today - hope to arrive on the 21st of april. See you all there. If anyone needs anything brought from out west let me know -I will be driving a 1 ton chev so have room for some deliveries if there are any needed I will be going thru spokane wash. then taking I 90 east tosioux Falls -N Dakota then south on 29 to St Josephs Missouri then east on 36-72-74-and 70 to dayton and will make small detours if required . Long as it is not too far off my route. let me know and it may save you shipping expenses--
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant - model 614 - deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: Dayton Ohio-here I come

Two weeks till I leave here this gives you time to let me know if you want anything picked up along the way . Free delivery is a good thing . Just tell me where and I will be glad to stop and pick up .
See you all in Dayton
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant -model 614-deluxe rumble seat coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club