Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
parts to sell -cheap

I have a few parts that I got off a standard coupe 30 durant 614. I used what I need and will be happy to dispose of the rest if anyone needs them Partial list is : 4 wood spoke wheels -one has the center pulled out with rotted spokes -the others are okay but need to be rebuilt with new spokes-- front axle--
rear differential with no gears 2 doors-in poor shape --rusted on bottom edge one has been taken apart .all four springs A frame that could be repaired but needs work drive shaft-with u joints attached-- Probably have a lot of other bits and pieces around but right now cant think of what --Ask and I will see if I have it --No body parts except a dash panel and a gas tank cover .
I could take pictures with a digital camera if someone could tell me how to post them
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant-model 614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

Re: parts to sell -cheap

I'm want to build a custom tag along trailer for my truck that would look like my truck. What I would need is a straight front axle and some wheels, including spares. Leaf springs would not be needed. thank you for your thoughts on my projects.

Fellow car guy, Bruce Butler

Where Are You From? Daytona Beach, Florida 32118

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 Woody Star Huckster

Ken,
I would be interested in Two of the "good" wooden wheels. Perhaps a few other items. Please contact me with your price on the wheels with Shipping,etc. Do you have a "word document" printed with the other parts to send by E-mail also?

Thanks again,
Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Lance
I need your E mail addy
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B C Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Model 614 deuxe rumble seat coupe

I now have pictures I can send of these parts--all I need is your e mail address
I also have a frame . Its very usable except for a cross member that needs to be bent to the correct shape. The idiot at the frame shop took it upon himself to straighten it and it should have a bend in it for the back of the motor to fit in Not
hard to remove and rebend to the right shape with a good press.
Ken

Where Are You From? Kamloops B A Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 durant model614 deluxe rumble seat coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club