Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Durant Star DeVaux Step Plates For Sale

Hi All.....

If you are looking for some step plates for your later Durant product I have the following available.

These measure 11 1/2 inches wide and 9 inches deep. They are made of polished aluminum with a rubber insert.

The cost is $50 each plus shipping. The emblems are available separately for $15 a pair plus shipping. They have a single threaded stud mounting.

Frank ---

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

Re: New Durant Star DeVaux Step Plates For Sale

Hi All....

Sorry for any confusion.

The $50 price is for the step plate and the emblem of your choice. You DO NOT have to buy the plate and also the emblems.....

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

Hey Frank.... WOW, These plates look really nice, But I don't see any for the Flints!

Where Are You From? Ohio

Do You own a car built by Durant? Flint 80

Frank Make 4 of the 30-32 Durant style for me. For my 1930 6-14 standard coupe and for Jim Colbert's 1930 6-14 deluxe roadster. Ship to me in Oregon, these look fantastic. Thanks. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 6-14

Guys- I just received my running board step plates from Frank and they look fantastic! Really will dress up your cars and they do have a functional purpose. Remember when you install them to not center them fore and aft in the middle of your running boards, place them where you are actually going to step on them when you get in and out of your car. Ross

Where Are You From? Orygun

Frank...I'd be real interested in a set of your step plates for my DeVaux......could you contact me? Thanks. JOHN

Where Are You From? Wisconsin

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 DeVaux

good deal frank....if you have enough, save 6 for me ....4 late durant and two for star...put em in my pile

regards, gary k

Where Are You From? penna

Hi All.....

Thanks for the great response.

I will have some of these at the Dayton meet. They really dress up our cars.

Gary..your pile keeps growing, but I think the one you have for me is larger!

Frank ---

The Durant Motors Automobile Club