Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dort price reduced

I have been able to reduce the price on my late father's 1917 Dort Cloverleaf Roadster made in Flint Michigan. Now asking only $9800
It has a mostly restored body, interior and chassis with the original four-cylinder Lycoming engine. It still needs some work, but it does start up. We last drove it in our town parade Aug 2008.
We have the original wooden braces for the top, that are deteriorating,that could be used as a template to make new ones, a wheel ring for the back spare tire, and various other parts.
There are 2 original manuals. We have lots of wheel caps that say Dort. There were only 9300 Dorts made in 1917. My father passed away last year and I need to sell this to settle the estate.
I thank members of this forum for replying to my previous post seeking information. All roads led to Stan Uher in Ontario who has been a tremendous help.
Asking $9800 All reasonable offers will be considered.
I can respond to email with photos and other information.
Thank you for reading this.

Where Are You From? Gladstone, Oregon

Do You own a car built by Durant? No

The Durant Motors Automobile Club