Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Durant Friends!

For all those Durantonians in the good ole USA, Happy Thanksgiving!. Will be traveling on the road today to head to North Carolina to celebrate with family. 9 hour road trip, though with traffic could turn into 15 hours, I hope not. So I'm sending this out early to my Durant family. I hope all of you have a safe and great Thanksgiving with family and friends. May your table be full and your laughter great!

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all my Durant Friends!

THANX MIKE....AND WE WISH THE SAME TO YOU AND THE MRS......AND TO ALL DURANTONIANS EVERYWHERE, BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND SAFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON...
REGARDS, MARCIA AND GARY KAUFFMAN

Where Are You From? plymouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 4 dr. "coach" ; 1929 durant model 70 coupe ; 1925 star "F" roadster

Thanks Mike and I want to wish everybody A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, California USA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Hi All....

Cathy & I are loading up the Durant-Dort Blue Ribbon buggy and getting ready to head "over the mountain & through the woods" For Thanksgiving dinner.

Now if I could just remember wher I put the horse! Maybe I traded it to Gary K. for somnething.

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. High on our list are all the GREAT Durantonians we have had the pleasure to meet. We thoroughly enjoy every visit with folks near and far.

Looking forward to April in Dayton, Ohio and the National Meet in Lancaster Pennsylvania in September.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.....

Cathy & Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star Cars & a Durant Dort carriage

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from Peg and I. We just flew in from San Diego to spend Thanksgiving at our daughter's house in Hamilton, NJ, and then we will have all three grandchildren for a long weekend sleepover so that their parents can "enjoy" black friday shopping.

We too are looking forward to Lancaster (schedule does not have room for Dayton).

Peggy and Charlie

Where Are You From? NJ CA HI

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant 6-63, 1930 Durant 407, 1931 Durant 619

The Durant Motors Automobile Club