Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1929 Model 66 Drive Line For Sale in California

Hi All.....

If you saw the entry in the guest book from Ron about the drive line for sale, I emailed him ant this is the response I got:

"I'm in San Jose Ca. I have an engine, trans and rear end. I also have a front axle. Probably not work the shipping cost. I'd take $400 for all of it."

Maybe someone on the West Coast can use it.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

Re: 1929 Model 66 Drive Line For Sale in California

Do you know if this was a wire wheel or wood wheel car?

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave......

Good question. Send Ron an email. His entry and contact info is in the guestbook

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

I had a good conversation with him tonight and will pay a visit to see the parts. I'm located only 30 min from San Jose.

Rick

This person has parts for a 29 model 66 for sale. Fenders, running boards, etc, including all interior upholstery. The driveline was sold but the upholstery is new and looks real nice. His email is rondebjacobs@yahoo.com, contact for his phone number.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, CA

I meant to say, contact me offline for his phone number.

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, California

hello everyone
i believe these parts are from the durant sedan i sold ron a year or so ago,it was from the carroll halloway car,it was a nice original car about 25% restored it had been media blasted an primed new tires and the wire wheels painted some chrome including bumpers where done,it needed new wood,im sorry to hear its being parted,i think its to bad it would have been a nice sedan, was a dual sidemount car,i believe i may have some hubcaps still if anybody needs them

Where Are You From? so calif

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes 1931 devaux, 1932 devaux

The Durant Motors Automobile Club