Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Production 11" Brake Drums for Star Cars

And now, for a limited time, we have a source of 11" X 2" rear brake drums from American Vintage Rims. These drums are used on later '26 thru early '28 Star 4 and 6 cyl Star cars, all styles.
If we can place an order for 50 drums the price should be 100-125 each. If we can order more , the price will come down per each.
Even if you don't need a set just now, you WILL need new ones sometime in the future. This may be the only time they are available so think about some spares.

To order contact Frank Witkowski at: 1-724-573-4294 or email at: witfrank@verizon.net

Re: New Production 11" Brake Drums for Star Cars

Here's the deal on the brake drums:

Hello Don
Here is what I came up with for the cost of the brake drums. I would like to do a run of 50 parts and sell them all as one purchase. This price includes cost of tooling, about $10/drum. So in future orders, if you or your club require more, there will be a reduction in price.
(50) drums for $3575.00 – ($71.50/drum) + shipping

Mark McLaren

Anyone desiring to purchase brake drums, sign up here so I will have an idea when we have a deal.
Thanks,
Don Shilling

The Durant Motors Automobile Club