Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need parts for rugby

hi iam from queensland australia and i am trying to do up a rugby 6 and it not in to bad condition but if any has any parts could you please drop me an email at wayneanddesree@bigpond.com your spares might be better then mine iam trying to fix thanks for looking at my add wayne

Where Are You From? queensland australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 rugby tour r

Re: need parts for rugby

hi wayne
i have for a 27 starethese parts that i believe will fit your car .
brake rod set
14l motor with clutch asse.complete ready to run
horn
extra starter no bendix
vacum tank
brian boys

Where Are You From? victoria bc

Do You own a car built by Durant? 26 STAR 6 SEDAN

Wayne,
Hello, I have a 1926/27 STAR 6 Cylinder Radiator and Grille shell in very good condition. Honeycomb Rad is good with no holes and Grille has Fair to Good Chrome with No dents, etc.

This probably is the same (except for "STAR 6" Emblem) as was on your car.

Reasonably priced so if interested call or e-Mail me, for Size (length, Width, Height) measurements.
Thanks, Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

hi lance Wayne here mate i am in 4740 MacKay Queensland Australia I do have a Radiator but the grill shell is rusted away how mush would you want for it and how much would it be to ship to the above address I am pretty shore the grill would be the same they seem to be the same car only budged different thanks for replying to my request for pats thanks again Wayne

Where Are You From? queensland australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 rugby tour r

Hi Wayne.
I am down the coast at Biloela. Give me a ring on 49923398. Have some mechanical bits.
Sid

Where Are You From? Australia

Do You own a car built by Durant? D65 & 614

The Durant Motors Automobile Club