Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't know to buy it or not

Hi to all of you, who now much more about Durant then me. This 65 year old ( Dutchman ) bad in writing English ,No's about model A Fords ( have two ) but thinks it is time to ad another car/ brand to my shop.
Was looking into the Durant's and found them by looking attractive. But here is my personal problem as I don't now anybody in the Durant scene I am not able to just make a phone call to pick some ones unbiased brains. Who is willing to answer many of my questions ? Thanks for reading

Gerard

Where Are You From? canada BC Creston

Do You own a car built by Durant? not yet

Re: Don't know to buy it or not

I think you have found the right place to get your questions answered. The guys in the club are very knowledgeable, and some of our Canadian members may even know the car you are looking at. So ask away!!!

Dave

Hi Gerard, You have come to the right place! Any questions you may have about Stars,Durants,or any of the Durant products can be answered right here on the forum. There are people here that might help you find a car and plenty of knowledgeable people with experience dealing with issues that might come up with your car. You are welcome here!

Where Are You From? Prescott,Arizona

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star touring

Many thanks to all of you who either contacted me with a p/m and also to Dave & Rusty for taking the time to reply to my questions , Thanks again

Gerard

Where Are You From? canada BC Creston

Do You own a car built by Durant? not yet

The Durant Motors Automobile Club