Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FAROLES DELANTEROS

Estimados amigos, soy el feliz poseedor de un Durant modelo 60 tourin,año 1929, se que de este auto se construyeron pocos, estoy en plena restauración, con los detalles de fabrica,estoy buscando un par de faroles delanteros completos, y el trasero, también un marcador de combustible del mecanico, que se lee en el tanque el nivel del mismo,y las tazas para las ruedas de madera.
Agradezco toda informacion que me pueden suministrar.
Saludo a todos los felices poseedores de Durant, y lo que necesiten de Argentina solo tienen que pedirmelo.
Un abrazo gigante.
Carlos Carmona

Where Are You From? ARGENTINA

Do You own a car built by Durant? SI

Re: FAROLES DELANTEROS

All,
Tonight I sent a copy of this message to Dib Francis (Brazil) asking him to help this fellow out by translating it for the club.

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Dear friends,
I am the happy owner of a Model 60 Tourin Durant, 1929, is that this car was built a few, I am in full restoration, with details of manufacture, I am looking for a complete pair of headlights, and rear also a mechanical fuel marker, which reads the same level tank, and cups for the wooden wheels.
I appreciate any information you can provide.
I greet all the happy owners of Durant, and what they need from Argentina only have to ask.

A giant hug.
Carlos Carmona

Where Are You From? Fremont, California USA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant Model 60 Sport Roadster

Dear friends,

I just received the email from Lance Chabot and came here to respond, but then:

ZAZ !

The email has already been perfectly translated by president Botti! Congratulations!

Count on me, anyway, anytime !

Big hug,

Dib Franciss

Where Are You From? BRAZIL

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby, model M

I had my message screen open for a while before hitting the post button. I guess it wasn't needed. Sorry Dib.

I have sent a reply to Carlos.

Rick

hola, tengo un par de faroles pero sin vidrios con la careta de un durant y tambien tengo una careta de un rugby, mandame un mail y te puedo mandar alguna foto
saludos

Where Are You From? uruguay

Do You own a car built by Durant? yes

Re: FAROLES DELANTEROS (Translation)

hello, I have a pair of lights but without glasses with the mask of durant and also I have a mask of rugby, mandame a mail and I can send some photo to you greetings

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Star "C" Touring, 1927 Star "M" coupe

Bright Idea????

I wonder if it would be possible to provide a Babel Fish translation feature for the forum so our offshore members could communicate easier. Or a translator, on the forum, so the viewer could choose which language to convert into. As far as I know, this would be a first for internet forums.
How about that Rick? Would this be feasible to do in your spare time?

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Star "C" Touring, 1927 Star "M" coupe

Re: Bright Idea????

Don,

At one time I had buttons located on the bottom of the main page where you could pick a language to view the website in. Then Google discontinued it sevral years ago in that format. But Google has some very good translation tools anyone can use for free. You can translate text from one language to another and back again.

The URL is:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Or just go to google.com and click on the Language tools link.

It’s like Babel Fish, but I like the switch button best. This is because sentence structure in other languages is different, so it allows so trial and error until your satisfied with the results.

Babel Fish is also a great tool and when I do a update to the website sometime next year, I plan to incorporate some form of language tools.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60

The Durant Motors Automobile Club