Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOCOMOBILE Info, Tech Data, and Pictures

Frank & Rick, et all,
Thanks for the update Frank on the "New" Banner, adding "LOCOMOBILE" etc., Great News!!

Previously I have sent in Loco Data and Pictures but have not seen them posted. Should I re-send, and to whom?

Currently I have more LOCOMOBILE Data, Tech Manuals ADs and "new" (prospective) members 20's era Loco car photos. Several of these people are from overseas and are doing singular Restos! Or the only Locomobile car "known" in Australia, Finland, England, etc. in their countries. Also have at least one new fellow from Illinois too. All very ambitious: NOT many 20's Locos out there!

Over the past year I have also been identifying and cataloging Correct parts for these 20's era Loco's to do my cars and help others.

Who should I send this data to? Should we break-out the various Durant marques (Star, Durant, Flint, Locomobile, Rugby, DeVaux, Frontenac, Dort,etc.) on the Tech & Special Interest pages (like on the Photos page) for clarity? We, the club, cover a lot of brands.

Thanks for any help on this!

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Re: LOCOMOBILE Info, Tech Data, and Pictures

Lance,

Resend them. this time to rbotti@earthlink.net

Rick

Where Are You From? Fremont, California USA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 durant Model 60 Sport Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club