Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HERSHEY, GET Ready< SET> Let's Go!

Our Durant Base Camp will be on the Red Field, behind the stadium. Look for spaces RSG 31, 32 or 33. We will have shelter and refreshment.

Set up will be Tuesday, October 6th, starting around noon. We will have a camper, a trailer with a Mod 70 Deluxe sedan on it, and a covered area for our swap meet. There are up to 2 beds available, for sleeping, in the camper, by reservation only, MAP.

SWAP MEET. If you have some Durant things you wish to swap, bring them along. If you have as much as a table full, bring your own table. Max one table per member.

To get things to the base camp either hand carry, get a hand truck, cart or wagon, (you could borrow one from the booth)and bring them with you. Alternately, get there by 9:00 am and call my cell phone, 804 761 4705, and a pickup truck will meet you. (Probably near the stadium entrance)

PARTS FINDING SERVICE. If anyone wants those of us at Hershey to try and find something for you, please e-mail me and we will try and find it for you. (aroberts@bayimp.com)Or, you could call my cell phone 804 761 4705.

Liquid refresment will need frequent replenishment, bring what you can.

If you have any ideas on how we can improve the base camp either let me know or come prepared to do it.

See you there.

Where Are You From? Heathsville, VA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Mod. 70 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club