Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hershey Question

I'll be on the East Coast in time to visit Hershey on Wednesday. I see our space will be set up but will many vendors be there by then?

Where Are You From? San Francisco, CA

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star

Re: Hershey Question

many start arriving tuesday and by wednesday, there should be enough to be worth the trip....regards. gary

Where Are You From? plymouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 4 dr. "coach" ; 1929 durant model 70 coupe ; 1925 star "F" roadster

Hi Vince.....

Gary is correct. You should have plenty to look at on Wed.

The weather here in PA has been getting ready for Hershey. Cold and rainy so far this week.

I will be getting in on Wed night and be at the space on Thursday & Friday.

If you are still around stop and visit.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Frank, Gary, Art, et al,
Is anyone interested in "putting-up" Three large Dealer type signs in the booth for the 3 days of Hershey? My earlier asked question:

"I can bring up 2 "Nice" painted metal DURANT (1' X 5' foot,and 15" X 30" inches) and one LOCOMOBILE (2' foot Octagon) Dealer signs for your use in the booth while there?"

Starting to pack now but: No feedback or answer yet on this question asked earlier? It may not be practical to carry them up from Florida and then lug them in from the parking area for the 3 days of our Hershey booth, I don't know??

I'm really looking forward to meeting up with you all and the other Durant folks that are going to be at the Hershey "Booth".

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Hi Lance....

I don't know how much space Arthur has in the booth. I know he has the "Durant Base Camp" sign, and I am bringing the DMAC banner.

Lugging much in from the parking lot is always an issue.

I will have some items from the Club store with me also.

See you there.........Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 16 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

LANCE,
IF THE BASE IS LIKE LAST YEAR, THERE IS NOT A LOT OF HANGING ROOM ACROSS THE FRONT...THE OTHER SIGNS ARE QUITE ADEQUATE TO SHOW WHO WE ARE....BETTER TO BRING SOME PICTURES TO SHARE AND SO FORTH....JUST MY THOUGHTS...GARY K

Where Are You From? plymouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 4 dr. "coach" ; 1929 durant model 70 coupe ; 1925 star "F" roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club