Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1925 star f roadster

i would like to announce that i am now the proud owner of my first Star car....a 1925 model F roadster.
it is an unrestored barn find purchased from the estate of deceased club member Don Welch, who was with me as a member of the original Durant Star Owners Club back in the late 1960's....i am also sending rick update pics of this new car and my two durants that i am keeping and not selling to Frank....for a change..!!!!!...also, i guess i will also start my dieting so i can fit into this "TINY" star car when it is done.HAHAHA...no comments cousin normie.....
p.s.: who has star brake parts and spoke wheels for sale or trade????

Where Are You From? plumouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 4 dr. "coach" ; 1929 durant model 70 coupe ; 1925 star "F" roadster

Re: 1925 star f roadster

Hi Gary.....

Congratulations on the new addition.

You are amassing an outstanding collection of rare cars.

Just goes to show that there are still cars out there in old barns!!!

Get it ready for the largest gathering of Durant products and Durantonians in Lancaster Pennsylvania next September.

Remember my phone number if you decide to part with any of these treasures.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 15 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

Gary, just come on down here to Texarkana in a couple of weeks. There's several piles of Star parts that will fit your newest purchase.

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

HELLO DON,
UNFORTUNATELY, I SPENT MY CAR CASH STASH ON THE STAR ROADSTER.THAT WAS TO BE MY TRIP MONEY...BUT OF COURSE I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ANY PARTS...ESPECIALLY MECHANICALS AND CHASIS STUFF, INCLUDING WHEEL HUBS ..MINE IN THE REAR ARE FROZEN INTO ONE SOLID LOT AT THE MOMENT...AND THE WOOD SPOKE WHEELS ARE WEAK AND DRY TO ALMOST SHOT...ONE CRUMBLED WHEN WE MOVED IT OUT OF THE GARAGE...I SENT RICK SOME PICS TO PUT ON SITE...I TRIED BUT ALWAYS SEEM TO MESS UP...REGARDS, GARY K

Where Are You From? plumouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 4 dr. "coach" ; 1929 durant model 70 coupe ; 1925 star "F" roadster

Well, get a parts list started and we'll see what we can do. I need to sell some Star parts so I can buy a Rolls Royce listed on Craigslist!!!

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

hi don, how about emailing me a phone number or calling me after dinner so we can talk about star parts i need?

Where Are You From? plymouth meeting, pa. u.s.a.

I have a 1925 star in my grag it is not currently put together would like to sell it have a ll th a rig part inclueding

Where Are You From? Mich

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

Would like to sell me 1925 star call geoff at 248 904 2725 anytime

Where Are You From? Mich

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

can you give a detailed description and maybe some pictures of the body parts and frame/chasis...even if apart?...send to my email if you cannot figure how to put pics on website.

my email = froggysrod@comcast.net

Where Are You From? s.e. penna.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model 60 sedan ; 1925 star f roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club