Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
14th Annual DURANT Gathering - Ontario Region

Well folks, have you decided to come to Canada for the Gathering this year? Dates are July 2 - 5 and Registration should be made at one of the Motels by May 31st to get the club discounts.
If you need a Registration form etc, just reply to this post and I will send them to you by email. We have already mailed out forms to the DMAC folk in Ontario and a few Stateside. Heritage 35 group of HASC, Gray Dort Club of Ontario and Willys Overland group. We hope to have a great group.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Re: 14th Annual DURANT Gathering - Ontario Region

Gordon,
I hope I can make it? Depends on the US Passport people. A VALID US Passport is now a requirement since 1 Jan 09 to get into and OUT of Canada now for us US residents.

I hope this does not hurt your 14th Annual Durant Gathering attendance too badly up there amoung us "Lower 48 ers".

Lance C.

Where Are You From? Niceville Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Lance:
I wouldn't think that it would bother too many people. I have had a pass port for over 20 years and most folk that do any travelling have them. A passport is one of the cheapest investments you can make for proof of identity.
Will be glad to see who ever comes.

Gord

Where Are You From? Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Hi Gord.....

I've got my passport and hope to be there. Looking forward to seeing you folks.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Hi Gord, If all goes well we will be there so could you send me a reservation form? Also is there room to park a travel trailer if that's the way we decide to come?

Where Are You From? Grand Rapids, Michigan

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star, 1927 Star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club