Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE A "BIG" THANK YOU FOR THE HELP ON THE SPLIT RIM TOOL THE ONE I GOT WORKED SO GOOD I WENT OUT AND GOT 5 NEW TIRES JUST SO I COULD USE IT. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE HELP

NOW I AM LOOKING FOR ONE LAST PART SO I CAN COMPLETE AND GET IT READY FOR THE HOT AIR BALLOON FEST IN JUNE WE ARE USEING IT AS A CHASE CAR! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A ROLL OF BLACK RUBBER MAT MATERAL FOR THE FLOOR MATS? JOHN

Where Are You From? UTAH

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 DURANT M2

Re: THANK YOU

Hi John.....

Check out your local hardware store. They sell black rubber carpet runner by the foot. It usually is 36 inches wide and comes in a long roll.

Make a paper template of your floor area and use it to cut the rubber to fit.

This stuff also works well as running board covering.

Good luck with the balloons !!

Frank

---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Hi John, I hope it was the one I sent you. If it is,I'm glad you could use it!

Where Are You From? Prescott ,AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star touring

Another good source for mats is McMaster CARR, They have a good varity of rib patterns in both Rubber and Vinyl and in about any size you would want and they ship fast...Check out what they have at mcmasters.com and key in Runner Mats.

Bill

Where Are You From? Leavenworth, WA / Yuma, AZ

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 A-22 Touring, 1929 Durant model 40 Coupe

The Durant Motors Automobile Club