Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We have a celebrity among us!

Yes Durantonians we now have a celebrity among us. When I went to the mail box today my July issue of Hemmings Classic Car was there. Low and behold I immediately started to look through the book and on page 32 is a story about Bill Vigus's 1925 E-55 Flint. 4 page article with color photographs. Way to go Bill, congratulations on the article! If you don't subscribe to the magazine, it should be on the newstands soon. July issue #58.

Where Are You From? Oviedo (near Orlando) Florida

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: We have a celebrity among us!

Hi All....

I got my copy the other day, and Mike is correct it was a great article. The only thing missing was a reference to the DMAC.

I got a chance to look at Bill's car in Auburn and it is very nice. The automatic windows are a real conversation starter.

Congratulations Bill a very well deserved article on a nicely restored car.

Frank ---

Where Are You From? Hookstown, Pennsylvania

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars and a Durant-Dort buggy (one horse power)

Re: We have a celebrity among us!

Several years ago when I started to investigate working on my Flint again, Bill and Donavee were kind enough to allow me to spend most of a day measuring and photographing their Flint. I must have taken 300 pictures and an hours worth of video! Not only is the car very nice... so are the people. Congraulations.... very nicely done

Where Are You From? Ohio

Do You own a car built by Durant? Flint

The Durant Motors Automobile Club