Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Now, That's What I Like!!!

Check out this Ebay listing # 220402008793 for a 1928 Durant Sedan starting at $500.00 and no reserve.

This is what I like to chase around the country and drag home! This is for a really ambitious wrench bender with a WHOLE lot of spare time.
Me,,, it's more of a "Parts" car and an excuse to make a Roadtrip to somewhere and meet new people.
However, I deal mostly in Star Cars and I've got my plate pretty full right now.

Somebody needs to jump on this anyway. I can say from experience, put this on a dedicated trailer, take it to various car shows, and watch the folks crowd around it in amazement. Make up some kind of history story to amaze the rubes at a backwater country fair, and make it an entertainment display.
I bet Gary Kauffman, or Norm Toone would be good at this sort of thing,,,,,,,

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C Touring, 1927 Star M Coupe

Re: Now, That's What I Like!!!

They might want to
add a description, something like

Needs Work

Where Are You From? Fremont, Califonria

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Roadster

At least it could use an Arkansas Tune-Up,

Duct Tape, Baling Wire, a couple of 2X4's,,,,,,,,

Where Are You From? Texarkana, Tex

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C Touring, 1927 Star M Coupe

Just jealous Don. Its about the same shape as the two 6 cyl D's way up the Que side of the Ottawa River, except they are missing the rads.

Its here in Ottawa somewhere. I wonder if its the one I heard about past the golf coarse ? Don't know where he's listed it. Another parts car for the Cumberland museum. Steve and Dave would have all the parts they needed.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club