Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
luray show

HOORAY FOR LURAY.....MARCIA AND I THINK THE GATHERING AT LURAY WAS ONE OF THE BEST EVER....WE HAD SUCH AN EXTRAORDINARY TIME WITH EVERYONE....IT WAS WONDERFUL BEING THERE .....THE CAVE TRIP WAS FANTASTIC. THE ANTIUE AUTO MUSEUMS WERE AWESOME AND THE BROOKSIDE RESTAURANT WAS A SURE WINNER.....WHAT A GREAT GROUP OF DURANTONIANS WE HAVE....REGARDS TO ALL, MARCIA AND GARY

Where Are You From? pa.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1931 6-14 coach ; 1929 model 70 coupe

Re: luray show

Wondered where ya got to Gary. Forum has been quiet without you.

Where Are You From? Ottawa Ont

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 sedan

Sounds like Mike and Frank, did another great job organizing a fun filled weekend for the eastern meet.
Sure missed seeing you all! Cant wait to hear about it! Thank you for spending all the time to make this club so enjoyable.
And hope you have a lot of pictures and stories to tell!
Dont be shy.. if this was your first time at a meet, lets here from you too!
send stories to me via email or snail mail!
Frank: Pictures look good on the other post, but they have to be smaller for me... I cant see them on my computer.
~C

Where Are You From? Southern Vermont

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

Hi Carol.....

We missed you & Larry also. The meet was well attended.

I will send you a disk of some pictures from the meet.

I don't know why the pictures posted the way they did, but if you click on the large picture it will show the full image. At least on my computer....

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy (one horse power)

The Durant Motors Automobile Club