Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Durant Partner

Once again another master piece. What a surprise to see that the story of my Star was included. Thanks again for a great mag.
Chuck

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1925 Star Model F Touring

Re: New Durant Partner

Thank you Carol for getting out another issue, your hard work is appreciated.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60

Love the Spring magazine . I think this just maybe the most informative and top magazine we have put out yet. No knock to you Tony or others but like Carol says the stories and submissions make the magazine. Want to also thank our dear dear friend and charter member Bob Krause (86 years old) for working so hard putting this great story together on the 100 year old Star car owner.
Cheers to all.
Faithfully Lance Haynes

Where Are You From? www.lancedurant.com & www.hireoldcars.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Many

I receive a lot of magazines every month, the Durant Partner is one of the few that I take the time to read cover to cover. The articles are very interesting, and most are even more interesting because I know the author.

Even though you have heard some of the stories at the annual meeting, it is nice to see them in print.

Charlie

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant 6-63, 1930 Durant 407, 1931 Durant 619

The Durant Motors Automobile Club