Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1931 612 with pullman seat for sale on eaby

Hey Charlie there's a 612 in your neighborhood somewhere? Posted on Ebay is a 1931 Durant 612 with the Pullman seat option. Kind of rare. Check it out. Haven't seen this one before around the club members, maybe a new find.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Re: 1931 612 with pullman seat for sale on eaby

Mike
Would that maybe be the one I saw a picture of long ago in a magazine? Ray Zenz had one with the pullman seat. Only one I ever heard of.
Ken

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1930 Durant Model 614 Deluxe Rumble Seat Coupe

I don't think so. I think Ray's was a dark green or dark color. This does not appear to be repainted and is tan with green interior so it says. Anybody else have knowledge on this car?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

As I was telling Mike, Steve L has uncovered an ad in March 1934, advertising the sale of New Frontenac's with the C400 Frontenac as having a radio and the Pullman feature. New info keeps coming out of the woodwork. Think the 612 is rare, is there even one of these cars in existance today ? Two C400's and one C600.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Hi All.....

As far as I know Ray Zenz's son still has his car. It was very nicely restored. Saw it when we picked up his parts inventory.

It is shown in the photographs section.

It is not the one on ebay..

Frank ---

Do You own a car built by Durant? 14 Durant & Star cars & a Durant Dort buggy

The Durant Motors Automobile Club