Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Canadians to East Coast meet ?

Is there anyone from Ontario going to the East-Coast chapter's meet in Virginia in April who could bring back an oil pan gasket for me? Frank W has indicated that he has some available, but I cannot go to the meet. I suspect shipping charges would be hefty for shipping this gasket safely, so having it brought back would be most helpful.

Where Are You From? www.ottawa.ca/residents/heritage/museums/cumberland/index_en.html

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 model D40

Re: Canadians to East Coast meet ?

Dave
I don't know how far Jack & Mary Connor live from you, but they said they were going to come down to the meet. They were on a cruise or something but said they wanted to make it. i know they are in Ontario.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 dr

Mike / Dave .. Jack lives in Whitby which is this side of Toronto. Still a few hrs ride from here but that's a good idea if he will. Jack has the other 1932 614 .. but coup J5090, mine J5222 sedan. He also has a 407 coup.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Jack Connor from Whitby has agreed to transport my parts back to Ontario. Thanks to Jack for offering, and to Frank for suggesting him.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club