Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Manual de Reparación (in Spanish) para RUGBY 4 cilindros

Hi dear Durantonian friends,

Unfortunately I spent these two last weeks with a very strong pharyngitis which took me out of the scene here.
Recently when I bought my 1927 Rugby, Model M, I received a precious original version of the REPAIR MANUAL in Spanish together with the car.
The manual is very old and the it shouldn't be a good idea to use it often because of the old pages, some worn. So I decided to took some time to scan this precious material.
I am glad to tell you all that I finished the job!
Once more I am happy to be able to give my humble but passionate contribution to this wonderful club of friends.
Rick, I did the scan in a high resolution, so the file ended very big. I know you have a tool to resize it. If you think it is a good idea to put the Manual available on the TECH PAGE for others to download, it should be great.

So here's the link to download the "MANUAL DE REPARACIÓN" (for RUGBY CARS 4 cylinders):

https://download.yousendit.com/Y2orWUhsT005bEEwTVE9PQ

You must download within 7 days, the the site will delete it.

Big hug from Brazil,

Dib Franciss

55 61 99811561
55 61 32735249

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby, Model M

Re: Manual de Reparación (in Spanish) para RUGBY 4 cilindros

Dib,

I have reduced that file in size and added it to the Tech page. It is still a large file at 15 megabytes so allow time for it to download.

Thank you very much for this wonderful contribution.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Hi Rick,
Thank you so much for adding the manual to the TECH PAGE. Hope this will help other friends here.
Big hug,

Dib Franciss

You're welcome Dib.

Someday it would be nice to have various manuals in different languages. Maybe one for every country or language the Durant Motor Company printed. We know the company sold cars around the world, Japan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, UK, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Poland, Spain, China, North, Central and South America, come to mind.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Je suis en accorde.
Guy

Where Are You From? www.bcsaggregates.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Grandpa's 1926 Star Touring

Yes, I agree Rick, this is an extraordinary idea !
Let's wait for more contributions in other languages.

Dib Franciss

The Durant Motors Automobile Club