Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Devaux Hubcap

There is a Devaux Hubcap on Ebay. Item number: 250383489525. The Buy it now price is $1000!!!
I bet if you made an offer of $999 the hubcap could be yours.

Re: Devaux Hubcap

Hope you are bidding on it Dennis ?? And I thought I paid too much at $4.95 for a damaged 1930 D wire cap on Ebay a few days ago.

Thought it was mint when you said $1000 and even at that ....... dented, cracked whats he say ... "This hubcap is in really nice shape for its age, it has some surface scratches and dings, and one little crack on the emblem."

Nice ash tray I guess, grin

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Dennis,Norm,
"Yes-sir-re-Bob", this is a real "Gen-u-wine" De Vaux Hubcap!

Just think if you bought the one Hubcap you could build a "Real Nice, ONLY one known" car around it!

Is it worth a $1000 bucks???????????????? (minor dents, ding, scratches, missing paint, etc.) and a Nice De Vaux history (copied!) about the brand, goes with it; "Wow", what a deal!

Lordy, Lordy, help me I'm in the wrong Hobby. The crazy's are taking over.

Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

About a year ago a man wrote to me to ask what a 31 cap was worth. I offered him $50.00 for it but did not hear from him again..... Maybe my offer was to low.
On my first restoration I had the cap skins removed and the dents taken out. Then all 4 were rechromed. I will say, they were flawless. I was into them for $300. each. Gary

Where Are You From? www.devauxregistry.com

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes

The Durant Motors Automobile Club