Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Manual de Instrucciones para automóviles RUGBY Modelo M (Spanish)

Hi dear friends,

I am gladly sharing wit you all a spanish version of the "Instruction Book" for RUGBY cars Model M. This is not the same as the Repair Manual available in the DMAC website.

You need to download it within 7 days, otherwise the site will delete the file:

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/655294302/8dea79150f11d2bb2931007e3d8de4f9

Does anybody in the DMAC have an English version of this same "Instruction Book" for Rugby cars Model M? I would be very happy to have a copy.

Enjoy it !

Dib Franciss

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby, Model M

Re: Manual de Instrucciones para automóviles RUGBY Modelo M (Spanish)

Dear president Botti,

Do you think it should be an interesting idea to leave this manual available in the "Special Interest" page for those searching for a spanish version, not so easy to find?

Warm hugs from sunny Brazil!

Dib Franciss

Dib,

Thank you for the wonderful contribution of a Rugby Model M manual in Spanish. I have added it to the Tech Page under "Manuals & Other Technical Documentation".

The original file was very large at 83 megabytes, but I was lucky enough to have a program that shrunk it down to 8 megabytes. It should download from the the webpage fairly quickly now.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Very good job, Rick :)
I'm sure this manual will be very useful to all spanish speaking people in the club.
Hugs,

Dib Franciss

The Durant Motors Automobile Club