Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a favor...about Reo information & another Durant

Hello friends...I need some help ..anyone who has any good info on 1930 Reo Model 15...a coupe, I would appreciate any chances of copying owners manual, repair list or manual...whatever may be available...I am helping my friend with his new car.....and.....
guess who is buying another 1930 Durant 6-14 4 door coach (blind rear quarter window)...it is close to home and the old man wants me to have it....i am so lucky....because Marcia wants me to have it, also.

Re: a favor...about Reo information & another Durant

Gary I thnk that old man called me last night

Rick

Where Are You From? www3.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/13/31-devaux-sedan-a-rare-collectible/

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Gary would that be the blind leading the blind ?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Gary,
I may have some 30 REO info in my library...what specific "Info" do you need; ID Numbers, Basic Specs, Tune-up, or what?

I liked Norm's remark...I think we are all Blind in this Hobby going down the same road...like the Three Blind Mice, but chasing old cars!

Boy I wish that I had bought only "One" old car 50 or 40 years ago and just kept it...I'd be rich today with my Savings of; cars, time, money, old parts, reference books, etc. Ha, Ha!
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

It's the missionary impulse. We want to save the ****ed.

Do You own a car built by Durant? y

thanx for all the positive imput..you know where you can input it....

Lance...i will ask you later when i get a bit more into the coupe's needs...thanx for the offer...gary

The Durant Motors Automobile Club