Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOCOMOBILE on E-bay and more

Thanks to all the club members for letting me know when "Items" are available for sale on e-bay!!

I also have Ads posted on the Horseless Cariage Club website. One is on the "Wanted" page asking for "Any and All" Locomobile items that our club members might use.

Again All; Thanks for your help!
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

Re: LOCOMOBILE on E-bay and more

Lance . don't forget Kijiji, Craigs list or AACA, etc, even the Australian one found in DMAC. (I'm using all of them and they are free) You just never know who might have something or know someone who does.

I know they cause the spammers to rattle our cages if not careful, but its another source for us. Had one try to sell me Otis's car or parts off of it. Once I asked for a pic of the "supposed" parts he sends me the one of the car thats in the write up and was on Ebay recently. Nice try. You can have a bit of fun with them and drag it out, until you pop their bubble and its the last you hear from them.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Lance,
Having trouble getting thru to you via email. Send your zip code so I can mail the diagrams.

Yates

Yates, et-All,
Thanks for your LOCOMOBILE inputs.

Also if anyone else has any Locomobile items printed or otherwise for the Club's use, Please send to me at:

Lance Chabot
1615 18th Street
Niceville, Fl. 32578

Thanks again,
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile JR-8 Brougham, 25 Loco JR-8 Sedan, 26 Loco JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 610 Deluxe Sedan

The Durant Motors Automobile Club