Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just wanted to share some good news and luck for myself

Hello everyone I am so excited I have to share this. Is anyone familier with the Jet tool 50th sweepstakes well anyway I was notified as being the grand prize winner and have won the metalworking grand prize worth 10,000.00 dollars worth of air tools to milling machines,bakes sheers and rollers lathes horizontal/vertical bandsaw w/cooling system and more.I'm very excited this is just like christmas.All I have to pay is the tax.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star coupster

Re: Just wanted to share some good news and luck for myself

MIKE....GREATER JOY HATH NO MAN...THAN THE LOVE OF HIS TOOLS....I AM HAPPY FOR YOU...BUT JUST REMEMBER TO CHECK IF ITS REALLY COMING FROM THE TOOL CO....AND NOT A SCAM...CALL THEIR OFFICES DIRECT ON YOUR OWN FROM YELLOW PAGE LISTING AND INQUIRE IF CONTEST AND YOUR WIN IS LEGITIMATE....DON'T USE INFO GIVEN BY CALLER...GET OFFICE NUMBER FROM PUBLIC INFO SOURCE....AND CONGRATULATIONS....NOW, CHOSE WISELY..!!!!!REGARDS, GARY K

Congrads Mike !!

We can now genuinely call you Mr. Tool Man

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Model 60 Sport Roadster

Wow !
Congratulations from sunny Brazil!
Hugs,
Dib Franciss

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby, model M

Need to live in Canada and no tax on sweepstakes / lotteries.

Have to change it from Tim the Tool man to Mike instead, as Rick says.

Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

Thanks,I did check and it's on the up and up. it was a shock to find out I won for me it's always the other guy that wins I guess today I'm the other guy.seems like a dream I guess it will hit home when I have to pay uncle sam.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1926 star coupster

Mike, Congratulations on your big win....Say, If you can't think of a way to use all the 10 grand, I could use a Pixto edge roller with all the attachments. Ha, enjoy your winnings.

Bill

Do You own a car built by Durant? \'23 A-22 Touring / \'29 Model 40 Coupe

What a wonderful surprise. And right in the dead of winter when you need something to pick you up. Now you will have build a tool shed!
Gord

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 Frontenac

Congratulations and if you need any help picking out the tools feel free to contact me.

Do You own a car built by Durant? star

The Durant Motors Automobile Club