Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Original air cleaner for my 28

Anybody have a picture of what the original air cleaner for my 28 with a 15L engine should look like?

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 Durant Model 65 4 door

Re: Original air cleaner for my 28

Not that it helps you much, Mike .. seems 55, 60, 65 and 70 had the same "Carburetor Air Cleaner and Intake Silencers". I wonder if Franks parts book for pre 30's might show the cleaner in it ?
Just a thought.
Norm

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1932 614 Sedan

I am looking for a photo as well so, if you find one or information about one, please let us all know here on the forum. Thanks!

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 D75

Yikes Mike, If your engine uses a Tillotson SP13 carburator I have a couple original air cleaners some where in my basement. I could probably make you a deal on one if you are interested. Bruce Hargin, Bothell, Wash., bruceofbothell@verizon.net

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 Durant Model 60

I would also be interested in one of your air cleaners as I have an original tillotson carb set-up.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1928 D75

I don't know what model carb I have on the Durant. I believe it's the original one. Here's some pictures of it maybe someone will have a clue.

Lets try this again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bruce
I'll take one when you find them.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club