Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lots of OLD Car Parts!!

There is a BIG Pre-War Swap Meet comming up near you at Chickasha Okalohoma on March 19-21, sponsored by the Old Pueblo Touring Association. Contact; www.pwsm.com

This was listed in this months Hemmings Classic cars magazine, psage, 12.
Lance C.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 25 Locomobile Brogham, 26 Locomobile JR-8 Sedan and 26 JR-8 Roadster project, 30 Durant 410 Special Deluxe 4Dr.

Re: Lots of OLD Car Parts!!

It IS a good swap meet. I try to go there every year and even have a motel room in town this year.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1923 Star C touring, 1927 Star M coupe

Yep, we should be there again this year, need lots of parts for my next project, a '29 model 40 Coupe...Hope to see a few other members there.

Bill

Do You own a car built by Durant? '23 A-22 Touring / '29 Model 40 Coupe

Maybe we could have a meeting place on Thursday or so? I'll get there on Wednesday afternoon and stay till Friday sometime. I have to leave Friday to go to Dallas to pick up a load of glass bead.

Don,
How about we meet up in the southeast corner of the South Barn near the Overland group at 10:00 Thursday AM...I'll be wearing my very best Durant hat so I should stand out...There is a chance that Mike Larsen and Jack Melpass may show up as well...I Think that they will only allow Vendors in on Wednesday.

Bill

Do You own a car built by Durant? '23 A-22 Touring / '29 Model 40 Coupe

Sounds good to me. One word of caution concerning the Chickasha web page. There is a Trojan virus on it and may give you problems if you try to access it. I was alerted to this by our Tex-Ark webmaster.

The Durant Motors Automobile Club