Durant Motors Internet Forum

Our Purpose

Preserve the automobiles manufactured by the Durant Motor Company, provide enjoyment for each member with meets, tours & technical assistance.

This forum is provided by the Durant Motors Automobile Club located at durantmotors.org

How to Add Pictures             Rocky

General Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"DURANT RIVAL TO THE FORD" (New York Times clipping from 1922)

Hey friends,

It's so strange,
I've just posted a new message some hours ago sharing a link to download a New York Times clipping from 1922 in PDF format, whose headline was "DURANT RIVAL TO THE FORD", and it simply disappeared from the forum.
What happened? Is it wrong to post messages with links?
Here's the link again:

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=980CE7D71F30EE3ABC4852DFB5668389639EDE

Regards to all,

Dib Franciss (Brazil)

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby, model M

Re: "DURANT RIVAL TO THE FORD" (New York Times clipping from 1922)

Hi Dib,

I receive a copy of alls posts to the forum. I checked through all of our your posts and didn't find the first one regarding the newspaper article. It's likely that the forum server never saved it the first time. Everyone is welcome to posts links to sites of interest.

Rick

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 D60 Roadster

Hello Rick,

Thank you for your response. I really don't know what happened. Maybe some internet server instability occured.
Anyway, did you check the article? It is really interesting for us from Durant Club, isn't it?
It should be interesting to add it in the "Special Interest" section, what do you think?

Regards,

Dib Franciss (Brazil)

Do You own a car built by Durant? Yes, a 1927 Rugby, model M

That is a good idea.

Do You own a car built by Durant? 1929 D60 Roadster

The Durant Motors Automobile Club